Thursday, February 7, 2008

Testing day tommorow

So tommorow is testing day..... yup gonna find out if the baby dust and the bding and all the good luck vibes i have been getting work....

My gut feeling is that they havent but gut feelings have been proved wrong!!!!

My tummy keeps doing flip flops from left to right everytime i think about it.... it is the scariest thing to do.... but i dont know why i mean if i am not pregnant then we will keep on trying, simple really thats not that to hard of a concept to get.

I am glad that i share a staffroom with all boys at work as it has kept my mind off it a little bit. The only time i think of it is at night and the afternoons and if i am not pregnant i will lay off the maternal website for a little while until we are trying again.

Saying that the women on there are the best. I would not have got through any of this if it hadnt have been for them, they have made the whole process so much easier

No comments: