Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Hmmmm my first post

So i wanted to have a blog that i could share with my family and my friends (online and RL). Something that i can show to my future children.

I want my future children see the journey that me and thier daddy took to get them here on this earth. I also want a place to put my thoughts my boring every day activities, i guess another outlet for my busy little mind...

So where did my journey start.... i met J my husband four years ago, he is the man i had been waiting for.. my ex D was not a bad guy but there was something missing, when i met J i found that... and although our road to love hasnt been smooth we got thier and married October 2007

We feel pregnant with our little angel on the honeymoon, i will never forget J's reaction when i told him....

J - "what do two pink lines mean"
Me - that i am pregnant
J- OH well i am gonna finish gettin ready

not the response i had been looking for, but he came around!!!

But this bubba wasnt meant to be and i had a dandc on the 5th of December 2007.... Being that i am the queen of i'll be right i said i'll be right, guess what i wasnt...Lucky i am a teacher and had six weeks to myself recovering....

Well i said we were gonna wait to try but no i am also not very patient, so we started trying this cycle.... OH MY GOD. I hate the two week wait (and for all my fellow TTCers you will know what that is )

Talk about reading into every symptom my body has i mean come on.. My back is hurting... oh i must be pregnant... i feel sick oh i must be pregnant... my boobs dont hurt, well i cant be pregnant. It is doing my head in at the moment, but i am not driving hubby mad, yet (wait till this weekend) just all my friends on Maternal :) love you girls xoxox

So i have to wait till sunday to test, my last period was 28 days on saturday so if it doesnt turn up by then i will be testing, i am freaking out, i just want to know but if it comes i know i will be depressed. Why oh why does holding that baby in my arms have to such a stressfull journey

No comments: