Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Memories

I dont know why but while shaving my legs in the shower all these memories of my life as a young adult (20-24) came flooding back, it was a pretty crappy time of my life. My Ex and i broke up three times in this time (two of those we got back together) and all the while he was in love with another chick... who he is now marrying in two months!!!! I was just remembering some of the shite they put me through once they got together...

It was just hell at the time and really not a nice time for any of us... the hardest bit was that she had an issue with ex partners and always had, so even though we had been friends we werent anymore, this was hard as all my friends were there friends and to do stuff together i had to see them! We were young and i do wonder if it happened now would we have behaved the same way, would it have been so angsty!!!

Recently a friend of mine uninvited her friend cause her ex was gonna be there and i just thought about what had happened to me! I mean people do it to avoid conflict but in reality it does make for the person being left out to be in a sad place... and the worst thing was that because i am not really friends with the other person when she came and bitched to be my about my friend i let her know what happened!!! Boy did i feel guilt for that afterwards when i remembered what i had been through!!!!

Arghhhh having a blog is so good for venting i actually feel better now!!!

I always get these feelings of guilt when i feel this way as i think why do i think of my past when my present and future are so good... i have a husband that adores me, good strong friendships up here and yet i still remember the past!!! I guess you can forget your past and must learn from it!!!

No comments: