Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Getting a reality check

Ok~~~~~ let it be known, i can be a little bit of a negative ninny sometimes and this TTC stuff has brought that out in me... i tend to be negative at the start and the end of my cycles and in the middle i am all good (hormones i suppose)

Anyway sometimes you need reality checks in life and a lovely girl i know in a beautiful kind way gave me one!!!! Some of my other friends have attempted but no i am to blind to see these things sometimes.

Ok my story as mentioned before is that i fell pregnant on my honeymoon and then lost the baby in a missed miscarriage six weeks later! I fell pregnant, me and hubby made a baby!! WE have been back trying again for three months (well three cycles mine are a bit long) and it is only now that i think that my body is getting back to normal, my skin has settled down , my hair is not falling out as much as it was (i would brush it and clumps would come out) so you know what maybe this month is really it, my baby will come to me and stick this time!!!

Well my lovely friend in a round about way made me come to this conclusion so i want to send out a massive hug to her and say girl... you are a good friend, i hope that even though our friendship has been forged online that it stays strong, through our journeys that we both will have!!!!

Libxo

No comments: